Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent Review
Backpacking is a popular outdoor activity for adventure lovers. It gives them the connection to nature and provides a feeling of fulfilment. For families and groups of friends, camping on the beach, in a park, a forest or the mountains is a popular pastime.
Whether you are into backpacking, extreme mountain climbing, or an outdoor enthusiast, you need a quality tent that can withstand any weather condition. It should also provide you a safe and comfortable living space outdoors.
That is why we have written this article to present you a review of one of the best and most positively reviewed tents—the Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent.
It is large enough for two people with 35 square feet for the main floor space, and 14 square feet of vestibule space, and dimensions 56” by 43” by 92” inches when set up, and 7.5” by 18” when folded down and packed. It is convenient to carry because of its 11-ounce weight.
Tents are intended to be small, but keep in mind that buying a tent that is large enough for two people is possible. If you or your companion is claustrophobic, a tent with the right dimensions, such as the Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent can keep your fears away.
The Mountainsmith Morrison 2- Person 3 Season Tent is a one of its kind tent because it is a three-season tent, which means that it is suited for three temperate conditions—spring, summer, and fall. It is made of materials such as a polyurethane coating and mesh wall panels that make the whole tent durable and breathable.
The Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent has two doors and a vestibule for convenience. Plus, its bathtub floor is taped with seams to prevent water and moist from coming in.
The overall weight of The Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent is light because of its clip pole attachment. In fact, it just weighs 11 ounces, which is very convenient to carry even when hiking.
It comes with set-up instructions printed on the stuff sack, two poles, and a color-coded fly attachment system for a very easy set up. Plus, it has interior storage pockets and a detachable ceiling loft for more convenience.
If you are worried about the weather and the tent’s interior space, then worry no more because the Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent solves it all.
While the Mountainsmith Morrison 2- Person 3 Season Tent is a pretty huge and weather-resistant tent, it is like any other product in that it comes with some pros and few drawbacks too. When it comes to this tent, there are more pros than cons. Here are some of them:
- The Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent is made of durable materials including 185T polyester rainfly with a 2,000mm rated polyurethane coating and a 190T polyester floor with 5,000mm rated polyurethane coating. Plus, the 185T polyester tent material makes the entire tent breathable. This makes the Mountainsmith Morrison 2- Person 3 Season Tent sturdy and suitable for three seasons—winter, spring, and fall
- It is easy to set up with the instructions strategically located on the stuff sack. Plus, the two-pole design, tri-glide cord adjustment, and color-coded fly attachment system make it even easier to set the entire tent
- It is lightweight and can be easily carried along on outdoor trips
- It has mesh wall panels that is breathable for good air circulation inside the tent
- Another good thing about Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent is that it comes with storage pockets and a detachable ceiling loft
- The Mountainsmith Morrison 2- Person 3 Season Tent comes with a limited lifetime warranty
Mountainsmith Morrison 2- Person 3 Season Tent is one of the more expensive tents that you can find in stores today.
If you are a camping enthusiast who loves the outdoors or to hike the mountains in different seasons, the Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent can be the right tent for you. It is a 3-season tent made with quality materials, such as polyurethane, which provide a sturdy construction.
It is big enough for two campers, and lightweight too, for easy transport. It comes with a nylon sack where the folded-down Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent can be stored. The sack is also where the set up instructions can be found.
Although it is expensive, this Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent is worth it because of its durability, construction, and high-quality features. It protects campers from different weather, provides them with a comfortable stay outdoors, and allows for a convenient set up.
It is clear in the features, pros, and cons above that Mountainsmith Morrison 2-Person 3 Season Tent is an excellent tent for camping. No wonder it receives positive reviews from campers who are satisfied with its quality.